Friday, September 14, 2007

NCIS Fan Fest 2007 Has Begun!

Ok, so forgive the delay in posting about Thursday evening.
Blogger/Google and I had a fight about email addresses and passwords.

SO.....

I just created a new Blog. So here I am.

Thursday evening started rather ... um....

interestingly. LOL

There were folks I've seen many times before, and I must say, I've never seen them quite the way they were last night.

We had the first ever NCIS Fan Fest Costume Party. We had many Abbys, Duckys and Palmers and several of many other characters. Everyone got a chance to come to the front of the room and show off the effort they put into making themselves look like their favorite NCIS character. Then we all got to vote on our favorite of those that dressed up.

Yes, I know who won, but I'm not tellin til later tonight! hehe

Sorry 'bout not having pics to post, but I was behind the registration table or the mic most of the evening. I'm going to try and beg The Maeve if she'll "donate" some of her photos for the blog here.

Now we've got a bit of down time before we have our Q&A sessions with NCIS Agents and Craig Harvey this afternoon. Then this evening we start the full blown NCIS Fan Fest 2007!

Talk with you later tonite.
Rick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the news with us, Rick, I'm looking forward to reading more!

otontv said...

Really would like to see some pics of the Costume Party.
Thanks for sharing the infos with us, Rick.
CU sindee